May 10, 2010

France: Part 1 of I-have-no-idea-how-many

Yeah, so France was pretty cool, like I said, it had soem times, but it was cool. First thing I liked about Paris was the Eiffle (spelled it right, right?) Tower. I know that's what everyone says, but I loved it. I went to the top when we were there, and it was awesome. You could see the Lourve (I know I spelled that right) Art Museum, you could see the river (name left me), you could see the Arc de Triumph... I loved it. Another thing I loved was the Smart cars there. You know the little cars that people are JUST NOW starting to drive around in? France had those 6 years ago. They were sooo cute! If I can get that picture on here, I will. I was small, and it was cold, so don't make fun of me when you see it.
Another post coming your way after a momentary day break.
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment