Ok, so where was I? Ah, the hotel.
The hotel was very nice, it was like 10 stories, which was suprisingly short for Dubai. All of the buildings there are like 12+ stories. Even the boats have tall masts.
We were on the ... 7th floor. Wow, what a view. You could see the sky, the museum across the street, the busy street. You could hear the cars, the people, and a bird or two. Pretty sight in the morning, because the hotel's windows faced east for our room.
It had two tvs (w00T, no history channel), a giant bathroom, a living room area, and a dining area. Awesome. Not awesome- my sister and I had to sleep on cots. Awesome- we got seperate cots.
You know, I really forget the timeline over in the East, because three weeks went by like two months I was so bored. SO today I'll tell you about the time in Dubai when we went to Burj Dubai. This is where they have ski Dubai. It was awesome, but I have to end this short.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment