May 20, 2010

Roma, Italia: Parte Una (Rome, Italy: Part One)

Ah Roma, come ti amo (how I love thee). You were awesome. I will just remember to never get the potato rounds in the four-cheese sauce. Ugh, hated that night and day... But that's on a later post (tomorrow's post).

(1)
Dear Journley (2),
Today we ate a cresant (3) on the train (4), and got off in Rome (5). We checked in our hotel, called the Pallacina Palace (6). We took a tour of Rome (7), and saw "St. Paul's Behind the Walls" (8). We went to the Collisium, but for a little bit (9). We went to a restaurant (10), and I had a alfrado lingini (11). It took forever, but tasted good (12). We went back to the hotel (13), and here we are. I like it here. (14) See you two days after yesterday (15).
Rachel

  1. Thursday, March 29
  2. (That still peeves me every time 4th grade me misspells something...)
  3. (Peeve.)
  4. (Yeah, literally, we all shared a croissant, four people, one croissant. Fail, but tasty. It was fresh and warm.)
  5. (Very big train station. All marbeled, and tricked out. It even had two levels of station, first level leads out to the street, second level -ground level- was where the trains came in. Ths whole place was packed, and you could tell that this is a busy station.)
  6. (Nice and big room. GIANT bathroom. There was double sinks, a tub, a shower, and a bench, WITH space in the center to admire the mosaic. Loved it! The bedroom area kinda sucked. There was two king sized beds, but the room looked cheap. They needed new carpet, and the walls and bedsheets could use a freshening up.)
  7. (After walking down the street to eat at McDonald's, I TOLD you we learned to eat at familiar places in France.)
  8. (Eh, tour guide called it that. At least we were in a bus the whole time. My feet got a break.)
  9. (The tour guide, different, sucked. He took us around the Collisum, Took us inside on the second level, and we went back out to leave. Lame. And. Boring.)
  10. (Ooh, so descriptive. It wa an Italian food chain, and it was kinda like a NORMAL AMERICAN Pizza Hut. NOT LIKE THE ONES IN FRANCE. Egh, terrible remembering it. My eyes are officially burned with those images.)
  11. (PEEVE!!! DOUBLE PEEVE!!! OH MY GOSH, I DON'T LIKE 4TH GRADE ME!!!)
  12. (Tasty tasty)
  13. (The restaurant is right across the street from the hotel. Plus to hotel.)
  14. (I left out a sentence, very funny to read, pretty embaressing for me. I read it, and I didn't know how wrong of a mind I had back then... Now I know, I've always had a wrong mind. I think that was from always sitting with guys at lunch... Yeah...)
  15. (WTF, two days after yesterday. DA LOCA, two days after yesterday! I think I was also retarded, or maybe tider. Da loca! -BTW, da loca means "Da crazy". Just to let you know...-)

No comments:

Post a Comment